3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 05.11.19 01:02 pm

Replacement parts

Old PC: i7 3770k, 8GB RAM, Maxumus Formula V, 650 PSU GTX 770 2gb, 2TB HDD SSD 120gb. I want to update, leave the memory disks, the case, to get operational (or fully replace) the PSU, if to be missed. How much approximately will cost to replace other components? Budget ready to give 60 +/- 5 thousand. That you can now collect this money in Russia? A supporter of intel and Nvidia (I'm not a hater of AMD).
174 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
My God you have a dog logout.
PERCENT OF THE SHIT
WHAT ARE THE GAPS
OH GOD HOW 1%
LOOK AT THIS POOR 0.1%
THE GAME SLOWS DOWN AND FRUIT!111!!!
NOT COMFORTABLE TO PLAY FOR 2K$$$$

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
What about his i5?
He already is i7-6700k! I don't know what resource in the network, it takes these videos. And i5, now it i7!

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
My God you have a dog logout.
PERCENT OF THE SHIT
WHAT ARE THE GAPS
OH GOD HOW 1%
LOOK AT THIS POOR 0.1%
THE GAME SLOWS DOWN AND FRUIT!111!!!
NOT COMFORTABLE TO PLAY FOR 2K$$$$

Are you all right? You're under what there and why, again, himself speaking? Will test as I have 2 dogs and understand that 4 core percent complete bullshit now!

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Just 6700 without k
And Yes, I can do i5 6600.
Rollers are easy to gugliada. Take voodish such as the 9400 vs 9900k and all. Magic.

Now to throw you dogs on the same setting.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
Stop!!! I know that will throw off you now!!!! Now you obstacales!!!! Wait a minute!

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
Now to throw you dogs on the same setting.
OK

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Ahah. ))))
What's up?
I have screenshots at different angles, and up and down, with the inner tube, why is no soap, nothing is stretched, not stretched. Moreover, it is not even ultra settings, and download VRAM it shows. xDD))
Do a skin review on 115 and at an acute angle and not to the camera was aimed at the top surface. And preferably in the same place since for example where the character is standing on the clothes of some of the textures look fine.

And let VIDOS, however if you have in VIDOS will not be 60 fps as me and around 40 then you'd have to reduce the quality of the recording with 50mb\s to 50*40/60=33mb/s because otherwise the frame you will have to take up megabytes and therefore will have a better record. VIDOS will not then continue to talk no sense since you just merged )))) And for the sake of interest I would like to know how and if it is set the game to ultra settings I have not ultra settings??? IT'S LIKE??? EXPLAIN.

L
LIGHTandDARK4 05.11.19

Aloska
Are you ready?????? I ask again. YOU GOOOOO?
Here. Now, do please still, as I put the plane not 120 Hz, but at 60 and turn indicators 1 and 01, as well as primetimer.

Did you see that beauty on the schedule? It is almost straight becomes. A difference of only 4 fps on indicators 1 and 01. And nothing dances. I'm here to see how you will be in this location. And all because of the timings and the percent

p
potter790 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
and at an acute angle and not to the camera was aimed at the top surface.
What do you still review of the show? )))
No matter which review, at least on top, though the bottom side though.
Spoiler

Ultra from him. It's not even ultra.

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
This LGBT shit don't play.
Will give the ACC.
Purely for you will.
Wait, I sawing VIDOS from dogs.

A
Aloska 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4
Sit and crawny and look at the price of 6700 and 8700k

p
potter790 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
You I have seen that the character is standing on a distance from the screen? you overview nubik to zoom in on a character standing on rasstojanii and tilt the camera.
Nubik while the inner tube. Running removes, coming closer. What more you delete and what to show? If you have grafone no, no, uzbagoysya already.
Spoiler

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

potter790
You I have seen that the character is standing on a distance from the screen? you overview nubik to increase the character stood at a distance and tilt your camera. I have directly under the feet of the character texture is normal. And of course in AC Origin because in other game may be all different. Yes, and this applies directly to testurl land as such on the textures of bamboo or cloth everything is fine.
Spoiler

And about the skin you there is something in me drove and at what quality?
Spoiler
you nubik that there drove about dots on my skin )))))))))))))))))
potter790 wrote:
Nubik while the inner tube. Running removes, coming closer. What more you delete and what to show? If you have grafone no, no, uzbagoysya already.
We're talking about origin, what does the comparison of skins with Odisei???

And I zadolbali to ask because you have no answer - where VIDOS where is the EXPLANATION why, when exposed to ultra settings I have not ultra settings??? VIDOS no you just merged nubik )))))))))))))) and can continue to continue to tell their tales )))))))))

B
BIG_CrasheR 05.11.19

Congratulations to the author, as attached in the topic posts that bonuses can invest in new parts)

p
potter790 05.11.19

KillKammbest wrote:
I have directly under the feet of the character texture is normal.
This is the normal texture?
Spoiler

And ultra textures in your statement. What's stuck in 2010 that would consider IT normal textures.
KillKammbest wrote:
you nubik that there drove about dots on my skin
Which point on which skin she's in the bushes is so Saskanjas.

KillKammbest wrote:
because you have no answer - where VIDOS where is the EXPLANATION why, when exposed to ultra settings I have not ultra settings???
Where you live Andromeda on the ultra, you the looking for somewhere. Is not right?
Cho you still have to prove, or rather your balabolstvo. If you have ultra, there is no in any game. Are you all trying to prove that you have them, because to see whether nastrojkah ultra set. xD))
The picture and why is shit shit, in any game, 2010. Do you really think that in 2019 really like this Ulta Grifoni in games? Or just out of your mind?

v
vitalik76 05.11.19

LIGHTandDARK4 wrote:
Not everywhere
Strictly speaking, Yes. If you intend to run 4K games are not more demanding than minesweeper, then we can do a more simple card than 2080ti.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

Aloska
Aloska wrote:
All right, more than 60 fps gives
In the White Garden full of crap, not a test.Need to test in the Grove.Grove specifically presses Prots, even if the number of the Persians to reduce

A
Aloska 05.11.19

[Denis]
It crushes me to run and 9900k take?

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.11.19

Aloska
i7 3770K deal should be.If you have microfreeze, just subtract the number of Persians on the screen (it is desirable to increase the frequency of the RAM).The chart does not change.
I do this game on an old Phenomenon took place, with DDRII 880Мгц.
I jumped DDRIII, once DDR4 has passed.

K
KillKammbest 05.11.19

potter790
You let your VIDOS and your stories are all just stories. And explain normal and not crazy, why, when setting the game to ultra settings I have not ultra settings? So far I have not seen any VIDOS no explanation but only the delirium of the sick on the person's head.
About texture all claim to the game, I screenshot in the same place not seen but you compare with something imaginary??? really just a child age 5))))))))))) I Remember how long ago threw VIDOS in fallout 4 with the addition of lights harbour and there the water was muddy and you were yelling that I had water not ultra ))) that it should be transparent. Although the game to the point about fans of an atom of water were muddy but you compared with what their fantasies in which water was supposed to be transparent ))))))))))))))) here is the video
Spoiler
and you're screaming that's all there low setting, the water's murky )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) just childish nonsense and people with a healthy head of such would not have suffered )))))))))))