3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 25.02.22 05:46 pm

Game Impressions (Elden Ring)

Coming out very soon, please share your opinions. The topic is only for discussing the impressions of the game, refrain from flooding.
199 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 18.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Yes, the whole game is still up to the end, one might say. Xs what a shrimp in the swamp, there are plenty of them.

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Good joke)))))))) In short, I got to the gates of the academy. It is written that some kind of magic key is needed. I've recorded the information and keep it up to date. I keep looking for the key!

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Wing42
Is it real????? I've already played 12 hours!!!!!! Whom I have not met! And I also learned that you can ride a horse!!!!!!!!!!!

W
Wing42 18.03.22

MOSHIVURIA lapwing
Well done, you still need about 12 times for 12 hours - if you play carefully.

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Wing42
So I look under every corner and bush. I thought that pepper with multiple arms and a dragon head on his arm was the final boss. He seemed too pathetic to me. I thought the game was too short. It turns out before the finals for a long time?

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Wing42
That's what I found!!!!!!!!!!
For mere mortals, this question may perhaps shock: according to the gaming site VG 24/7 and the international magazine about computer games, PC Gamer, the type of passage in question will take more than 150 (or 200) hours of real time.
To me back and forth!!!!!!!!!!! More than a hundred hours for a hardcore game?????????????
Spoilerhttps://wotpack.ru/skolko-chasov-zajmet-prohozhdenie-elden-ring-osnovnoj-sjuzhet-i-100-e-izuchenie-mira/#i

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

Well, why be surprised, some on Radan Beach of Stars killed 20 hours of the game-))

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Of these, 19 hours probably took to solve the riddle "how to get to him in the arena."

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Wing42 wrote:
"how to get to him in the arena".
But this is painful. And funny at the same time

S
Satick 18.03.22

The game attracted by the liveliness of the world, natural landscapes, colossal buildings (by whom and when it was built), not buggy. But DON'T PLAY IT! Behind all this props is evil. If there is a hell, then it looks like this! Stone faces of people, lack of emotions, doom. Bosses and monsters are simply the creations of not healthy minds of the "creators", what kind of psycho do you have to be to come up with such a thing, and then "revive it". The game is absolutely devastating, sucks all the strength, and the lack of any sense, makes wandering around the world like wandering in the underworld, where you can not get out. Do not waste your souls and time, play good or at least smart games!

l
luess 18.03.22

Satick
What a funny review!
The author declares such common truths
. It's the same as writing - "Wash your hands before eating", "Do not smoke in bed" or "Cross the street only at a red light!"

B
Biboras 18.03.22

Satick
The game is very vital, saturated with hopelessness. Just like life in the post-Soviet space. Miyazaki is Balabanov from the gamedev world.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Biboras
Considering that there is a happy end here. )

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Satick
What a game, gotta check it out...

A
AlekseiP 18.03.22

what's in it??? normal souls. I haven't even bought or pirated or played, and I probably won't. An amateur game, although the ratings are high.

S
Seth999 26.03.22

As for me, an ardent fan of the Souls series, this is just another masterpiece from Mizayaki! And I would even call this creation the fourth part of Dark Souls. Here you can also meet characters from the previous parts, namely Laskutik, yes, yes, that creature and all the same Laskutik! The story continues but in a new format, the world is simply huge and at first you can even get lost in it and also hang in thought where to go, because you don’t know where it’s too early for you to meddle and where you can pump well in the first couple, you can go through some kind of field and unexpectedly run into a boss, the graphic design, in my opinion, has become many times better, although it doesn’t quite reach the graphics of 2022, but the trick is again in the format that this is again the Souls format. Of the new, good musical accompaniment was added not only during battles with bosses, but also in the game itself, the map of the horse is simply huge, teleports in places of grace, crafting, in some places the game has become more difficult, in some it is easier. Although there are still problems with the optimization of the game itself, nevertheless it delays that you want to explore this world of Elden and the game is definitely worth buying it! My rating is 10 out of 10!!!

l
luess 26.03.22

Kira00712
block this PIDORA-link to the left site with advertising, most likely with a virus.

n
neoandpha 26.03.22

For the umpteenth time, I am convinced that behind the decision of how much experience / souls / runes to give for a particular mob / boss is a kind of drug addicted humanitarian secret department. you meet different groups of homeless people, next to which they walk / fly much more dangerous creatures, for which they give the same or almost the same amount. and then you meet a dull, clumsy bastard, for whom they pour as if for a whole flock of absolutely unbearable ghouls.

s
soulfox 26.03.22

neoandpha wrote:
for which they pour as for a whole flock of absolutely unbearable ghouls.
There are indeed twists and turns here. But it also depends on your specific build, play style. It’s easier for you to bring down someone, it’s harder for someone, and it may be the other way around for another person.
Well, here they pour much more experience in locations above the level. Let's say in the initial loka and in the giants' loka for trash they give a completely different number of souls.

D
Dmitry Dianov 26.03.22

The game, of course, PPC big. So far I've cleared only the graveyard, the river bank, the starry wastelands, except for the tower, and liurnia, and I'm already level 90, a +7 flask with 11 charges, and a carload of cannons and armored cars. And this, God forbid, is a quarter of the map. About quests in general guard. Roger I already failed, he died along the way. In general, I like the game very much, but the optimization infuriates me. Right down to the teeth. But, in my case, it's because of the process. In Google, 10+ tabs are constantly open and simultaneously with the game, the percentage is 100% loaded.