3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 25.02.22 05:46 pm

Game Impressions (Elden Ring)

Coming out very soon, please share your opinions. The topic is only for discussing the impressions of the game, refrain from flooding.
199 Comments
Sort by:
b
boo4aa 18.03.22

I decided to join after watching souls on YouTube. What can I say. Optimization is good, everything is at max, no drawdowns at 1660s. The locations are beautiful. Gameplay... well, he appeared in the basement, put some kind of key on the statue, the wall opened, there a man rides a BMW, without brakes at all, he could hardly dodge it. I reached the boss, some kind of wooden spirit. It turned out to be not wooden at all, fidgety - horror, killed me 10 times, barely plugged it. And this is only the first. Why was it so hard to do?
In general, interesting, with such progress should be enough for a long time.

l
luess 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
thank you for your advice!
I'm level 20

W
Wing42 18.03.22

The Evil Spirit of Yambuya The
Evil Spirit of Yambuya wrote:
What's most interesting... I passed Magritte the Terrible and Godric the Hundred-handed on the first try... And I've been trying to kill Renalu Full Moon for three days and it doesn't work
. On the contrary, I sat on Magrita for about an hour, but Renalu slammed already from the second call. Are you trying to beat her with magic?

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

The Evil Spirit
of Yambuya I had a hired spirit take her out - she didn't even have time to get up, let alone summon monsters.

E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 18.03.22

Wing42
I tried to kill this goat with the sword Night and Flame +5 on other bosses, it works fine, but this shit bends me hard-)))

That's what the hell... five of my monkeys fuck this fool by becoming and not letting her cast a spell. ..and just at the moment when I run up to deliver a decisive blow to her... this bastard manages (by some inconceivable miracle) to discharge all his spells and a comet and suggestive magic missiles into me, and at the same time.... HOW?? ? I HAVE NO WORDS-)) The wave swept me and my 4 monkeys, only one survived -)))) TIN_))
Spoiler

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
Wear a blue shield and magic-proof clothing.

N
Nitrogen2x13 18.03.22

So, passanas .. went through the game twice. I played with a cheat for immortality (even with it barefoot kills periodically), without it you can sit in the game until retirement ..
As for quests: without guides, it’s impossible to go through them, and it’s hard to call them quests, just talked to the NPC in one place, then you need to find him to look for something to talk in another place !!! It’s just pointing your finger at the sky.. Now I can say in the first playthrough, I feel like I only captured 10% of all quests and stories (this is without the Internet myself) .. because it’s not written anywhere where to go, what to do, where the NPC is next will be (talked with the NPC, and then he will stand somewhere in another part of the map where you once ran through and will not return again, or they will hide him behind a wall with a snag and you will never find him yourself) ... just at random, how lucky .. therefore, guides for each character are in your hands, this will help open additional endings.
By endings: for the second time, I opened 5/6 endings (save the copy before the final choice), except for the “worst” one (one standard one in the first playthrough). Firstly, the differences between all the endings are minimal, in reality they are all similar to each other. There is no point in arguing for the sake of some kind of ending. Secondly, there are no good endings, everything is bottom and about nothing, like think it out yourself, everything is mowed down to a philosophical meaning. The first time I went through the game on top, I didn’t even find all the main bosses, and I got a standard ending. The second time I went through the quest guides, I killed all the bosses and the standard ending came out the same, why all these bosses with runes are not clear.
Total: there are quests, but you will never go through them yourself without an Internet, that is, they are not; combat from Dark Sol and that's it, this is the whole game of hitting and rolling; all endings are hats, there is no moral pleasure for someone who completed the game; the map is beautiful but empty, there is nothing to explore, everything is of the same type; separate locations - cities, the underground world are worked out coolly in the corridor style of dark souls; in terms of the plot, you can say a golyak, at the beginning they will tell you about the history of the world, and then you just need to kill everyone, everything is the end of the story. For many years, raw and unfinished souls like games have been imposed on us, as something incredible. Although nothing is invested in them and you can rivet this every year, the content is minimal. Any AAA game is worth ten souls like games. What would you understand Cyberpunk 2077 is platinum covered with diamonds, and elden ring is a rusty piece of iron. You were given that it’s cool to just beat mobs and dodge, no, they just fool you ... they invest three kopecks in such projects, and cut the loot. Peace for everyone)

E

Aaaah, Japan mother!!! Guys, a miracle happened at last-)))) Tin I did it!_))) With the Sword of the Bloodhound on +6...!!-)) Sooner or later it had to happen!_)))

Spoiler
Please tell me how to open the chest in the room where Renalla Full Moon is sitting, it is locked-)))

And another question, guys, what is better to take for the soul of Renalla Full Moon: a carian staff or a "full moon" spell ???)

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya
If a sword with magical damage, then naturally it will be difficult, since Renal the Egg-bearing herself conjures. But to rough warriors with physical damage, she will seem like the easiest boss, but with a beautiful arena.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

Nitrogen2x13
Any game will seem like garbage if you play it with a cheat for immortality and according to guides on the Internet. Fortunately, no one is forcing you to play ER, especially since Ubisoft and EA have already developed simpler games for you.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Wing42
Well, without a guide, it's still difficult here - it's too easy to break everything or miss interesting things. I wouldn’t have found a samurai blade myself, it’s not an imba, I just like to play with it.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

By the way, the most chic - many quests are stupidly cut off, so you can always look for some kind of character.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

NightHawkreal
Sometimes, of course, Hidetaka goes too far with his riddles, so you have to google. I honestly found the first "three wise animals" on the Weeping Peninsula, but when I saw the same riddle for the second time, I immediately went and began to google, because I did not come here to solve riddles. Well, with quests, sometimes he also constantly gets muddied.

n
nighthawkreal 18.03.22

Wing42
I couldn't find what's in the bushes for a long time)

l
luess 18.03.22

In general, he is stunned - he plays with a cheat for immortality, without online (I'm talking about "Nitrogen2x13") and still has the audacity to spread some kind of "opinion"!
It's right that they ban such "geeks"

s
soulfox 18.03.22

Evil Spirit Yambuya wrote:
And another question, guys, what is better to take for the soul of Renalla Full Moon: a carian staff or a "full moon" spell???)
And why do you choose? There are walking mausoleums on the map. They need to be lowered to the ground. To do this, find white shards on his legs. Hit them with your sword. When you hit enough, it will go down. (in one place, in the dungeon, the shards were on top, you had to jump on it from a tree branch)
And inside you use a memory and there are 2 of them. You can use the mausoleum 1 time. And memories in this way double - as much as you like.

s
sea ​​force 18.03.22

Nitrogen2x13
here I am about the same thing that the game is boring stuffy, I personally deleted it after leveling up to level 30+, it just suffocated me, although I love open world games, but it's such a bore that I could no longer endure this stuffy, the more surprising for me, the opinions of those who extol it "beautiful world, a lot of content, many hours of play, difficult combat, different bosses." Personally, these factors didn’t hook me at all, I can’t evaluate them so that I would scream with delight like most. I'm not even going to call her good to give her some kind of tribute that she supposedly deserves. It's unique, but that doesn't make it good.

W
Wing42 18.03.22

seaforce
Master Hidetaka defeated you. There is no place for the faint-hearted!

l
lapwing mouse 18.03.22

Wing42
And yesterday I passed the dude with a bunch of hands from the fourth time!!! He still tears off the head of the dragon and starts burping with fire! Now I've reached the swamps. There he killed a huge shrimp. Still a lot to the end?????

E

MOUSE lapwing
A huge shrimp is just the last boss in the game ... congratulations, you have already completed the game-))